- Neurological evaluations of former NFL players under BAP and MAF program.
Neurological and neuropsychiatric evaluations of children, young adults and elderly populations.
- Neurological and neuropsychiatric Skype telemedicine consultations (for patients interested in evaluation without coming to our office)
- Alternative psychiatric therapy of depression and anxiety with neuromodulation (no medications)
- Computerized neuropsychological testing (for evaluation of memory problems and cognitive deficits)
- Services at your home-we come to you and complete testing and therapy in your location-if desired.
- Quantitative EEG (Brain Mapping) for evaluation of epilepsy and cognitive dysfunction.
- LORETA electrical Imaging for evaluation of neurological problems.
- Neurofield (low intensity electro-magnetic stimulation) services.
- EEG-biofeedback (Neurofeedback) utilizing the newest Z-score LORETA therapy
- Nutritional counseling
- Medical Evaluation and Certification for Medical Cannabis therapy.
Dr. J. Lucas Koberda and LORETA Neurofeedback Podcast
Intensive Neurofeedback Therapy
Dr. Koberda and his team are available to deliver neurotherapy services in your home regardless of your location. Due to advancement in technology and portability of electronic equipment we are able to set up a personalized therapy in your home settings. This offer would be suitable for those who need a complete privacy or are unable to travel to our center. Please call our office for details if interested in this option (850)-877-2802
NEW BRAIN THERAPY CALLED BRAIN COMPUTER INTERPHASE (BCI) IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN OUR CENTER
Dr. Koberda is CEO and one of the founders of the "Brain Enhancement Inc." Non-for profit organization which focuses on therapy, research and development of effective neuromodulation therapy.
Dr. Koberda is also serving as Neurology consultant in Jacob's Ladder Neurodevelopmental School and Therapy Center located in Roswell and Buckhead, GA